Subject: Shahid Faghih Library (AKA Chamran Hospital Library)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18814      Publish Date : Tuesday, November 9, 2021 Visit : 5560 

Shahid Faghih Library (AKA Chamran Hospital Library) 

Chamran Hospital Library 

 Chamran Hospital Library

 

Located on the premises of Chamran Teaching Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> , the
specialized Chamran Hospital Library opened its doors in 1991. Spanning
an area of 230 square meters, the library houses specialized
collections focusing on medicine, nursing and psychology. In addition,
it offers a limited selection of scriptures as well as recreational
materials. Free and unrestricted access to the library's resources is
extended to SUMS students, faculty, and staff.

Facts and Figures

Collections:

*	 1754 book titles in Persian (2502 volumes)
*	 1554 book titles in English (2348 volumes)
*	 35 reference resources
*	 20 volumes in Persian
*	 15 volumes in English
*	  10 educational films
*	  476 e-book titles (554 volumes)
*	  E-journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	  Online databases
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	  Open access journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 

Staff

2 full-time employees

Spaces

*	2 gender-specific reading rooms
*	2  common study areas
*	20 seats
*	35 tables 
*	1 computer lab
*	1 internet accessed computer suite

Opening Hours

Saturday – Wednesday 7:30 am – 2:00 pm

Thursday    7:30 am – 1:00 pm

Address

Chamran Hospital Library

Chamran Blvd.

Shiraz, Iran

Postal Code: 71948-15644

Website: https://chamran.sums.ac.ir
<https://chamran.sums.ac.ir/%DA%A9%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%86%D
9%87> 

Email: [email-masked]

  Tel.: +98(71) 36240101 (Ext. 218)

  _____  

Useful Links:

Shahid Dr. Garakani-Nedzad Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18803/Shahid-Dr--Garakani-Nedzad-Library
> 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18807/School-of-Paramedical-Sciences-Lib
rary> 

School of Pharmacy Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18808/School-of-Pharmacy-Library> 

School of Dentistry Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18804/School-of-Dentistry-Library> 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18805/School-of-Management-and-Medical-I
nformation-Sciences-Library> 

School of Nursing and Midwifery Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18806/School-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery-Li
brary> 

Avicenna Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18809/Avicenna-Library> 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18810/Dr--Behrooz-Kazemi-Library> 

Dr. Gharib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18811/Dr--Gharib-Library> 

Daneshjoo Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18812/Daneshjoo-Library> 

Shahid Dastgheib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18813/Shahid-Dastgheib-Library> 

Ibn-e-Sina Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18817/Ibn-e-Sina-Library> 

Hafez Hospital Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18816/Hafez-Hospital-Library> 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18815/Dr--Setayesh-Library--AKA-Khalili-
Hospital-Library->