Subject: Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18815      Publish Date : Tuesday, November 9, 2021 Visit : 5384 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library) 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library) 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)

To accommodate the academic and research requirements of students,
faculty members, and researchers in the fields of ophthalmology and
ENT, Dr. Setayesh Library was founded at Khalili Teaching Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital>  in 1985.
Currently, the library provides information services in a 124 square
meter area, encompassing reading rooms and a computer facility.

Facts and Figures

Collections:

*	776 book titles in Persian (1297 volumes)
*	2204 book titles in English (3295 volumes)
*	127 reference resources 

	*	9 titles in Persian (85 volumes)
	*	2 titles in English (34 volumes)

*	622 Educational films
*	2363 e-book titles (2886 volumes)
*	E-journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Online databases
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 
*	Open access journals
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 

Staff

*	1 full-time employees

Spaces

*	2 gender-specific reading rooms
*	30 seats
*	15 tables
*	1 computer lab with 6 internet accessed computer suites

Opening Hours

Saturday – Wednesday 7:30 am – 2:15 pm

Thursday    7:30 am – 1:15 pm

Address

Khalili Hospital Library

Khalili St.

Shiraz, Iran

Postal Code: 71936-16641

Website: https://khalili.sums.ac.ir <https://khalili.sums.ac.ir/> 

Email: [email-masked]

Tel.: +98(71) 36291470 (Ext. 1668)

  _____  

Useful Links:

Shahid Dr. Garakani-Nedzad Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18803/Shahid-Dr--Garakani-Nedzad-Library
> 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18807/School-of-Paramedical-Sciences-Lib
rary> 

School of Pharmacy Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18808/School-of-Pharmacy-Library> 

School of Dentistry Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18804/School-of-Dentistry-Library> 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18805/School-of-Management-and-Medical-I
nformation-Sciences-Library> 

School of Nursing and Midwifery Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18806/School-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery-Li
brary> 

Avicenna Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18809/Avicenna-Library> 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18810/Dr--Behrooz-Kazemi-Library> 

Dr. Gharib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18811/Dr--Gharib-Library> 

Daneshjoo Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18812/Daneshjoo-Library> 

Shahid Dastgheib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18813/Shahid-Dastgheib-Library> 

Shahid Faghih Library (AKA Chamran Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18814/Shahid-Faghih-Library--AKA-Chamran
-Hospital-Library-> 

Ibn-e-Sina Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18817/Ibn-e-Sina-Library> 

Hafez Hospital Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18816/Hafez-Hospital-Library> 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18815/Dr--Setayesh-Library--AKA-Khalili-
Hospital-Library->