Subject: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18855      Publish Date : Sunday, August 2, 2015 Visit : 6962 

Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) 

Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Announcement 
Shiraz University of Medical sciences accepts qualified and interested
applicants for M.D. program 

 

SUMS Admission Announcement for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of
Surgery (M.B.B.S.) Program

 

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences offers a program leading to the
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18856/Bachelor-of-Medicine-and-Bachelor-
of-Surgery--M-B-B-S-->  degree for Fall semester 2026 (September 2026).
All prospective students who fulfill our program requirements
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18326/Undergraduate>  are encouraged to
apply for this program. If you are interested in the program go to the
apply section or apply here:

 
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/form/18954/Apply-to-SUMS-Undergraduate-Progr
ams--B-Sc---M-B-B-S---M-D---D-M-D---Pharm-D--> 

For more information please check the links below:

General Information on SUMS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of
Surgery (M.B.B.S.) Program
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18856/Bachelor-of-Medicine-and-Bachelor-
of-Surgery--M-B-B-S--> 

SUMS Tuition Fees and Expenses
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition--Fees-and-Expenses> 

SUMS Scholarships and Financial Aid
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid-and-Scholarships> 

Why SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18308/Why-SUMS> 

About Shiraz