Subject: SUMS New Temporary Tuition Structure
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-126      Publish Date : Wednesday, November 25, 2020 Visit
: 4629 

NEWS | SUMS New Temporary Tuition Structure 

SUMS New Temporary Tuition Structure 
SUMS New Temporary Tuition Structure 

SUMS New Temporary Tuition Structure

 

SUMS International Education Council has issued a new temporary fee
structure.

In line with measures to address the financial issues brought about by
COVID-19 pandemic, SUMS International Education Council met to announce
a new temporary fee reduction structure. The new tuition fee structure
is applicable to both current and prospective IEP undergraduate
students for at least two academic years commencing from fall 2020.
Therefore, the new annual tuition fee is 6000 USD which remains in
effect until further notice. Please regularly check SUMS official
website for the most recent information.

For further details in this regard please follow this
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition--Fees-and-Expenses> link.

In case of any inquiries, please contact us at (+98 71) 32 12 28 84, or
feel free to send us an email at [email-masked] .