Subject: SUMS Hold Scientific Conference on “Addictive Disorders and Patient Engagement” December 5, 2021
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-145      Publish Date : Monday, December 13, 2021 Visit :
2154 

NEWS | SUMS Hold Scientific Conference on “Addictive Disorders and
Patient Engagement” December 5, 2021 

SUMS Hold Scientific Conference on “Addictive Disorders and Patient
Engagement” December 5, 2021 
SUMS Hold Scientific Conference on “Addictive Disorders and Patient
Engagement” December 5, 2021 

SUMS Hold Scientific Conference on “Addictive Disorders and Patient
Engagement” December 5, 2021

SUMS Hold Scientific Conference on “Addictive Disorders and Patient
Engagement” December 5, 2021

A one day conference on addictive disorders and methods of
communication with patients was organized and hosted by Professor
Moharreri Psychiatric Hospital. It brought together prominent
psychiatrists and experts delivering lectures and speeches on topics
related to interaction with addiction patients.

SUMS Hold Scientific Conference on “Addictive Disorders and Patient
Engagement” December 5, 2021

The general proceedings of the conference included a lecture by Dr.
Nematollah Jafari, a leading psychiatrist and assistant professor at
the University of Poitiers, and SUMS honorary visiting professor
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18644/Visiting-Professor-Program> ,
followed by the speeches delivered by Dr. Leila Razeghian, psychiatrist
and director of Ustad Moharreri Hospital and Dr. Ramin Afshari. The
speakers shared their insights on the latest scientific and practical
developments regarding effective communication with addiction patients.

SUMS Hold Scientific Conference on “Addictive Disorders and Patient
Engagement” December 5, 2021

The event was attended by the hospital personnel, including
psychiatrists and psychologists. It was also streamed online for
audiences from across the country. In the end, the meeting was opened
up to questions from the audience.