Subject: SUMS Achieves First Rank among Medical Schools in Functional Assessment of Iran’s Administrative Organizations
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-186      Publish Date : Tuesday, January 31, 2023 Visit :
2984 

NEWS | SUMS Achieves First Rank among Medical Schools in Functional
Assessment of Iran’s Administrative Org... 

SUMS Achieves First Rank among Medical Schools in Functional Assessment
of Iran’s Administrative Organizations 
SUMS Achieves First Rank among Medical Schools in Functional Assessment
of Iran’s Administrative Organizations 

SUMS Achieves First Rank among Medical Schools in Functional Assessment
of Iran’s Administrative Organizations

Dr. Vahid Hosseini-SUMS chancellor

All governmental administrative organizations were assessed against
general and specialized indicators for their function during 2022.
According to the results derived from this assessment, Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences (SUMS)
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18627/About-SUMS>  is positioned the
first among medical universities in Iran, said Dr. Hosseini,
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18823/Chancellor> SUMS chancellor
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18823/Chancellor> .

The achievement is owed to the efforts of over 25 directors and
officers at SUMS Administration Building, who directly contributed to
SUMS integrated performance management plan and more than 1200
directors and officers at other parts of SUMS, who indirectly
cooperated in implementing the plan as he declared.

Appreciating all SUMS staff for their consistent endeavors, Dr.
Hosseini explained that the intra-organizational evaluation carried out
by SUMS staff, and the implementation of SUMS integrated performance
management strategy by SUMS Vice-Chancellery for Management and
Resource Development
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18788/Vice-Chancellery-for-Development-
-Management--and-Resources> , are among SUMS innovative and prominent
activities which led to its success in extra-organizational assessment.