Subject: SUMS Announcement for Specialty, Subspecialty and Fellowship Programs
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18406      Publish Date : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 Visit :
13797 

SUMS Announcement for Specialty, Subspecialty and Fellowship Programs 

SUMS Announcement for Specialty, Subspecialty and Fellowship Programs 
SUMS Announcement for Graduate Programs: Specialty, Subspecialty and
Fellowship 

 

SUMS Announcement for Graduate Programs: Specialty, Subspecialty, and
Fellowship

 

Applicants with an undergraduate degree can seize the opportunity of
favoring a higher academic training by participating in SUMS'
Specialty, Subspecialty and Fellowship programs. Public call for
applications is now open. Applicants should refer to the Admission and
Financial Aids <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid>
for more information on the application process, requirements
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18327/Graduate> , and financial matters
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition-Fees-and-Expenses> .
Below is the list of specialty, subspecialty and fellowship programs
presented at SUMS:

Specialty, Subspecialty and Fellowship Programs at Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences
School	 Specialty	 Subspecialty	 Fellowship	 

School of Medicine

Anesthesiology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1976/Anesthesiology> 

Cardiology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1977/Cardiology> 

Community Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1981/Community-Medicine> 

Dermatology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1982/-Dermatology> 

Emergency Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1983/Emergency-Medicine> 

ENT (Ears, Nose, and Throat)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1984/ENT> 

Internal Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1986/Internal-Medicine> 

Neurology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1987/Neurology> 

Neurosurgery <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1988/Neurosurgery> 

Nuclear Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1989/Nuclear-Medicine> 

Obstetrics and Gynecology

Ophthalmology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1990/Ophthalmology> 

Orthopedics <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1991/Orthopedics> 

Pathology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1992/Pathology> 

Pediatrics <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1993/Pediatrics> 

Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1994/Physical-Medicine-and-Rehabilita
tion--PM-R-> 

Psychiatry <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1995/Psychiatry> 

Radiology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1996/Radiology> 

Radiotherapy <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1997/Radiotherapy> 

Surgery (General Surgery)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1998/Surgery--General-Surgery-> 

Urology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/1999/Urology> 

Allergy & Immunology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2000/Allergy---Immunology> 

Cardiology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2001/Cardiology> 

Cardiovascular Surgery
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2002/Cardiovascular-Surgery> 

Critical Care Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2003/Critical-Care-Medicine> 

Endocrinology and Metabolism
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2004/Endocrinology-and-Metabolism> 

Gastroenterology and Hepatology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2005/Gastroenterology-and-Hepatology>
Hematology and Oncology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2006/Hematology-and-Oncology> 

Neonatology and Perinatology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2009/Neonatology-and-Perinatology> 

Nephrology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2007/Nephrology> 

Pediatric Cardiology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2008/Pediatric-Surgery> 

Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2009/Neonatology-and-Perinatology> 

Pediatric Gastroenterology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2012/Pediatric-Gastroenterology> 

Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2013/Pediatric-Hematology-and-Oncolog
y> 

Pediatric Infectious Diseases
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2014/Pediatric-Infectious-Diseases> 

Pediatric Nephrology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2015/Pediatric-Nephrology> 

Pediatric Surgery
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2016/Pediatric-Surgery> 

Plastic Surgery
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2017/Plastic-Surgery> 

Pulmonary Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2018/Pulmonary-Medicine> 

Rheumatology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2018/Pulmonary-Medicine> 

Vascular Surgery
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2020/Vascular-Surgery> 

Cardiac Anesthesia
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2021/Cardiac-Anesthesia> 

Colorectal Surgery
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2022/Colorectal-surgery> 

Cornea & External Eye Diseases
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2023/Cornea---External-Eye-Diseases> 

Endourology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2025/Endourology> 

Gynecological Endoscopy
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2026/Gynecology-Endoscopy> 

Gynecology Oncology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2027/Gynecology-Oncology> 

Infertility <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2028/Infertility> 

Interventional Cardiology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2029/Interventional-Cardiology> 

Interventional Radiology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2031/Interventional-Radiology> 

Liver Transplant Surgery
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2030/Liver-Transplant-Surgery> 

Maternal-Fetal Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2032/Maternal-Fetal-Medicine> 

Minimally Invasive Surgery in General Surgery
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2033/Minimally-Invasive-Surgery-in-Ge
neral-Surgery> 

Molecular Pathology & Cytogenetics
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2034/Molecular-Pathology---Cytogeneti
cs> 

Ophthalmology Pathology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2035/Ophthalmic-Pathology> 

Otology & Neurotology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2036/Otology---Neurotology> 

Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (PCCM)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2037/Pediatric-Critical-Care-Medicine
--PCCM-> 

Pediatric Interventional Cardiology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2038/Pediatric-Interventional-Cardiol
ogy> 

Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2039/Pediatric-Ophthalmology---Strabi
smus> 

Pediatric Orthopedics
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2040/Pediatric-Orthopedics> 

Spinal Surgery <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2041/Spinal-Surgery> 

Intra-Abdominal Organ Transplant Anesthesia
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2042/Intra-Abdominal-Organ-Transplant
-Anesthesia> 

Trauma in General Surgery
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2043/Trauma-in-General-Surgery> 

Uro-Oncology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2044/Uro-Oncology> 

Vitreous & Retinal Surgery

School of Dentistry

Endodontics

Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Oral Maxillofacial Pathology

Oral Medicine

Orthodontics

Pediatric Dentistry

Periodontics

Prosthodontics

Restorative Dentistry

 -	  	 
School of Pharmacy	 
Clinical Pharmacy

 -	 - 	 

 

Application Deadline: Application to SUMS Specialty, Subspecialty and
Fellowship programs is open all year round. Applicants will be notified
of the results once the applications are received and assessed at SUMS
Office of International Admissions.

 

Duration of the Program: Duration of each Program is listed in the
table below:

 

 Program	  Specialty	  Subspecialty	  Fellowship	 
 Duration	  3 to 5 Years	  2 to 3 years	  1.5 to 2 years
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/login/menu/18468> 

In case your Intended program is not listed in the above table, please
do not hesitate to contact SUMS Office of International Admissions
through:

    Email: [email-masked]

    Tel.:    (+ 98 71)   32 12 28 84

    Fax:    (+ 98 71)   32 35 69 96

 

For more detailed information please check the links below:

SUMS Ph.D. Programs
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18407/SUMS-Graduate-Announcement-for-Bas
ic-Sciences-Ph--D--Program> 

SUMS Tuition Fees and Expenses
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition-Fees-and-Expenses> 

SUMS Scholarships and Financial Aids
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid> 

Why SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18308/Why-SUMS> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz> 

To check our Ph.D. programs in the field of basic sciences, click on
this link.
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18407/SUMS-Graduate-Announcement-for-Bas
ic-Sciences-Ph--D--Program>