Subject: Staff with Notable International Engagement
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18714      Publish Date : Monday, July 6, 2020 Visit : 8372 

Staff with Notable International Engagement 

Staff with Notable International Engagement 

Staff with Notable International Engagement

	 Ahmad Ali Amirghofran, MD

Cardiovascular Surgeon

Department of Cardiac Surgery, School of Medicine

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

Download CV

Email: [email-masked]

more <https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18924/Ahmad-Ali-Amirghofran--MD>
Hamidreza Foroutan, MD

Professor of Pediatric Surgery

Department of Surgery, School of Medicine

Head of Laparoscopy Research Center

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

Download CV

Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]

more <https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18923/Hamidreza-Foroutan--MD>
Mehran Karimi, MD

Professor of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology

Hematology Research Center

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

Download CV

E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]

More <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18716/Mehran-Karimi--MD> 

  _____  

	 Farhad Handjani, MD

Professor of Dermatology – Head of the Department

Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

Download CV

E-mail: [email-masked]

More <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18721/Farhad-Handjani--MD>
_____  

 

Seyed Mohammad Javad Mortazavi, PhD	 Seyed Mohammad Javad
Mortazavi, PhD 

Professor of Medical Physics

Department of Medical Physics and Engineering, School of Medicine

Ionizing and Non-ionizing Radiation Protection Research Center (INIRPRC)

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

Download CV

E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]

More
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18726/Seyed-Mohammad-Javad-Mortazavi--Ph
D> 	 
  _____  

 

	 Gholam Hossain Shahcheraghi

Professor of Orthopedics 

Department of Orthopedics, School of Medicine 

Bone and Joint Disease Research Center

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 

Donwload CV 

E-mail: [email-masked]

More <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18750/Gholam-Hossain-Shahcheraghi>
_____  

 

  _____  

Useful Links: 

MOUs and Contracts
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18643/MOUs-and-Contracts> 

Visiting Professor Program
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18644/Visiting-Professor-Program> 

Collaboration with Non-resident Iranian Elites
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18647/Collaboration-with-Non-resident-Ir
anian-Elites> 

International Joint Workshops
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18649/International-Joint-Workshops> 

SUMS Notable Alumni
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18486/Notable-Alumni> 

Contact International Relations Team
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18646/Contact-International-Relations-Te
am> 

Cooperation Request Form
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/formadd/18641/Cooperation-Request-Form> 

SUMS Ranking Report
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18642/Ranking-Report> 

Health Tourism <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18341/Health-Tourism>