Subject: Vice-Chancelleries
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18778      Publish Date : Sunday, March 7, 2021 Visit : 7232 

Vice-Chancelleries 

Vice-Chancelleries 
Vice-Chancelleries 

SUMS Vice-Chancelleries

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is composed of 8 Vice
Chancelleries, each of which is concerned with and responsible for
certain issues at the University. These 8 vice Chancelleries include
Vice Chancellery for Education, Research and Technology Affairs,
Cultural and Student Affairs, Global Strategies and International
Affairs, Treatment Affairs, Health, Food & Drug Affairs, and
Development & Resource Management Affairs. The following is a
comprehensive list of Vice Chancelleries and Vice Chancellors at Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences in addition to the services they provide
and their responsibilities:	 

  _____  

 

 

Vice-Chancellor for Education

Armin Attar, M.D.

Professor of Cardiology

CV

Contact Details:

Address: 6th Floor, Administration Building of Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, Zand St., Shiraz, Iran

Zip Code	 Zip Code: 71348 -14336	 
	 Tel.: (+98 71) 32 33 20 93 <tel:00987132332093> 	 
	 Email: [email-masked]	 

More about Vice-Chancellery for Education
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18786/Vice-Chancellery-for-Education> 

  _____  

	 Vice-Chancellor for Research and Technology 

Hamid Mohammadi, M.D.

Assistant Professor of Pediatric Cardiology

CV

Contact Details:

Address:7th Floor, Administration Building of Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, Zand St., Shiraz, Iran

Zip Code	 Zip Code: 71348 -14336	 
	 Tel.: (+98 71) 32 12 24 30 <tel:00987132122430> 	 
	 Email: [email-masked]	 

More about Vice-Chancellery for Research and Technology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18783/Vice-Chancellery-for-Research-and-
Technology> 

  _____  

	 Vice-Chancellor for Cultural and Student Affairs

Mohammad Reza Samaei, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Environmental Health Engineering

CV

Contact Details:

Address: Underground Floor, Administration Building of Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences, Zand St., Shiraz, Iran

Zip Code	 Zip Code: 71348 -14336	 
	 Tel.: (+98 71) 32 12 27 30 <tel:00987132122730> 	 
	 Email: [email-masked]	 

More about Vice-Chancellery for Cultural and Student Affairs
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18787/Vice-Chancellery-for-Cultural-and-
student-Affairs> 

  _____  

 

	 Vice-Chancellor for Treatment Affairs

Amin Niakan, M.D.

Associated Professor of Neurosurgery

CV

Contact Details:

Address: 5th Floor, Administration Building of Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, Zand St., Shiraz, Iran

Zip Code	 Zip Code: 71348 -14336	 
	 Tel.: (+98 71) 32 30 54 10-19 <tel:00987132305410> 	 
	 Email: [email-masked]	 

More about Vice-Chancellery for Treatment
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18782/Vice-Chancellery-for-Treatment-Aff
airs> 

  _____  

	 Vice-Chancellor for Health Affairs

Owrang Eilami, M.D.

Associate Professor of Infectious Diseases

CV

Contact Details:

Address: 4th Floor, Administration Building of Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, Zand St., Shiraz, Iran

Zip Code	 Zip Code: 71348 -14336	 
	 Tel.: (+98 71) 32 12 27 25-6 <tel:987132122725> 	 
	 Email: [email-masked]	 

More about Vice-Chancellery for Health Affairs
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18784/Vice-Chancellery-for-Health-Affair
s> 

  _____  

	 Vice-Chancellor for Food & Drug Affairs

Mohammad Javad Khoshnood Mansoorkhani, Pharm.D., Ph.D.

Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology

CV

Contact Details:

Address: 6th floor, Administration Building of Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, Zand St., Shiraz, Iran

Zip Code	 Zip Code: 71348 -14336	 
	 Tel.: (+98 71) 32 33 46 88 <tel:00987132334688> 	 
	 Email: [email-masked]	 

More about Vice-Chancellery for Food & Drug
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18785/Vice-Chancellery-for-Food-and-Drug
> 

  _____  

	 Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs

Manica Negahdaripour, Pharm.D., Ph.D., MBA

Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology

CV

Contact Details:

Address: 6th Floor, Administration Building of Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, Zand St., Shiraz, Iran

Zip Code	 Zip Code: 71348 -14336	 
	 Tel.: (+98 71) 32 12 28 84 <tel:987132122884> 	 
	 Email: [email-masked]	 

More about Vice-Chancellery for Global Strategies and International
Affairs
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18789/Vice-Chancellery-for-Global-Strate
gies-and-International-Affairs> 

  _____  

	 Vice-Chancellor for Development, Management and  Resource
Affairs

 Abdolkhalegh Keshavarzi, M.D.

Associate Professor of Burn Surgery

CV

Contact Details:

Address: 2nd Floor, Administration Building of Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, Zand St., Shiraz, Iran

Zip Code	 Zip Code: 71348 -14336	 
	 Tel.: (+98 71) 32 30 00 50 <tel:00987132300050>  – (+98 71) 32
33 78 96 <tel:00987132337896> 	 
	 Email: [email-masked]	 

More about Vice-Chancellery for Development & Resource Management
Affairs
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18788/Vice-Chancellery-for-Development--
Management--and-Resources> 

  _____