Subject: SUMS Graduate Announcement for Basic Sciences-Ph. D. Program
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18407      Publish Date : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 Visit :
12382 

SUMS Graduate Announcement for Basic Sciences-Ph. D. Program 

SUMS Announcement for Graduate Programs: Ph.D. 

 

SUMS Announcement for Graduate Programs: Ph. D.

 

If you have completed an education level equal to a master's degree and
you are planning to enhance your academic life you may want to apply
for one of SUMS Ph.D. programs. Public call for applications is now
open. Applicants should refer to the Admissions and Financial Aid
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid>  for more
information on the application process, requirements
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18327/Graduate> , and financial matters
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition-Fees-and-Expenses> .
Below is the list of Ph.D. programs offered by SUMS:

SUMS Schools' Ph.D. Programs

School	 Ph.D. Program	 
School of Medicine	 Anatomical Sciences
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2056/Anatomical-Sciences> 

Biostatistics <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2057/Biostatistics> 

Medical Bacteriology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2058/Medical-Bacteriology> 

Medical Biochemistry
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2059/Medical-Biochemistry> 

Medical Ethics <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2060/Medical-Ethics> 

Medical Immunology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2061/Medical-Immunology> 

Medical Parasitology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2062/Medical-Parasitology> 

Medical Physiology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2063/Medical-Physiology> 

Pharmacology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2064/Pharmacology> 

Iranian Traditional Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2065/Traditional-Medicine> 

School of Dentistry	 Dental Public Health (DPH)	 
School of Pharmacy	 Medicinal Chemistry
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2067/Medicinal-Chemistry> 

Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2068/Pharmaceutical-Biotechnology> 

Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2069/Pharmaceutical-Nanotechnology> 

Pharmaceutics <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2070/Pharmaceutics> 

Pharmacognosy <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2071/Pharmacognosy> 

Toxicology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2072/Toxicology> 

Traditional Pharmacy
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2073/Traditional-Pharmacy-> 

School of Nursing	 Nursing

School of Nutrition and Food Sciences	 Nutritional Sciences (Clinical
Nutrition)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2074/Nutritional-Sciences--Clinical-N
utrition-> 

School of Rehabilitation 	 Physical Therapy (Physiotherapy)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2075/Physical-Therapy--PT-> 

School of Management and Medical Informatics	 Health in Emergencies
and Disasters
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2076/Health-in-Emergencies-and-Disast
ers> 

Health Information Management

Health Services Management
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2077/Health-Services-Management> 

School of Advanced Medical Sciences and Technologies 	 Applied Cell
Sciences <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2091/Applied-Cell-Sciences> 

Medical Biotechnology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2078/Medical-Biotechnology> 

Molecular Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2079/Molecular-Medicine> 

Neurosciences <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2089/Neurosciences> 

Reproductive Biology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2080/Reproductive-Biology> 

Tissue Engineering
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2097/Tissue-Engineering> 

School of Health 	 Ergonomics
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2093/Ergonomics> 

Environmental Health Engineering
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2092/Environmental-Health> 

Epidemiology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2081/Epidemiology> 

Occupational Health Engineering
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2082/Occupational-Health-Engineering>
Health Education and Health Promotion
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2094/Health-Education-and-Health-Prom
otion> 

SUMS' Research Centers' Ph.D. Programs

Research Centers	 Ph.D. Program	 
Institute for Cancer Research	 Medical Immunology (Research-based)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2083/Cancer-Immunology> 	 
Education Development Center	 Medical Education (Research-based)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2084/Medical-Education------> 

Research Center for Health Sciences (RCHS)	 Ergonomics
(Research-based)

Medical Entomology and Vector Control (Research-based)

Health Policy Research Center	 Health Policy (Research-based)

Biostatistics (Research-based)

Center for Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery	 Pharmaceutical
Nanotechnology (Research-based)

 Nanobiology and Nanomedicine Research Center (NNRC)	 Medical
Nanotechnology (Research-based)

Medical Parasitology (Research-based)

Allergy Research Center 	 Medical Immunology (Research-based)

Infertility Research Center	 Medical Immunology (Research-based)

Maternal-Fetal Medicine Research Center	 Clinical Biochemistry
(Research-based)

Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Center 	 Pharmacoeconommics and
Pharmaceutical Management (Research-based)

Medical Nanotechnology (Research-based)

Toxicology (Research-based)

Anesthesiology and Critical Care Research Center	 Social Welfare
and Health (Research-based)

Nephro-Urology Research Center	 Medical Virology (Research-based)

Social Welfare and Health (Research-based)

Physiology (Research-based)

Transplant Research Center (STRC)	 Medical Viorology
(Research-based)

Medical Immunology (Research-based)

Molecular Medicine (Research-based)

Hematology Research Center	 Hematology and Transfusion Sciences
(Research-based)

 Neuroscience Research Center (SNRC)	 Neurosciences (Research-based)

Medicinal & Natural Product Chemistry Research Center (MNCRC)
Pharmacology (Research-based)	 
Clinical Education Research Center (CERC)	 Medical Education
(Research-based)	 
Diagnostic Laboratory Sciences and Technology Research Center
Medical Parasitology (Research-based)

Clinical Biochemistry (Research-based)

Research Center for Traditional Medicine and History of Medicine
Iranian Traditional Medicine (Research-based)	 
Clinical Neurology Research Center	 Neurosciences (Research-based)

Medical Mycology (Research-based)

Autoimmune Diseases Research Center	 Medical Immunology
(Research-based)

 

Application Deadline: Application to Ph.D. programs are open all year
round. Applicants will be notified of the results once the applications
are received and assessed at SUMS Office of International Admissions.

Duration of the Program: Between 4.5 to 6 years.

 

  <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/login/menu/18468> 

In case your intended program is not listed in the above table, please
do not hesitate to contact SUMS Office of International Admissions via:

    Email: [email-masked]

    Tel.:    (+ 98 71)   32 12 28 84

    Fax:    (+ 98 71)   32 35 69 96

For more detailed information please check the links below:

SUMS Specialty, Subspecialty and Fellowship Programs
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18406/SUMS-Announcement-for-Specialty--S
ubspecialty-and-Fellowship-Programs> 

SUMS Tuition Fees and Expenses
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition-Fees-and-Expenses> 

SUMS Scholarships and Financial Aids
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid> 

Why SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18308/Why-SUMS> 

About SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18302/About-SUMS> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz> 

To check our Specialty, Subspecialty and Fellowship programs in the
field of clinical sciences, click on this link
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18406/SUMS-Announcement-for-Specialty--S
ubspecialty-and-Fellowship-Programs>