Subject: Ph.D.
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18429      Publish Date : Friday, March 4, 2016 Visit : 34894 

Ph.D. 

Ph.D. 

SUMS Ph.D. Programs

 SUMS Ph.D.
Programs<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/Images/UserFiles/1/image/Study%20Program
s/phd2(1).jpg> 

 

Ph.D. program is designed for graduates who have completed an education
level equal to a master's degree and plan to enhance their academic
life. SUMS offers Ph.D. programs in various fields. This program takes
about 4 to 5 years to complete. Applicants should refer to the
Admissions and Financial Aid
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/UniversityStudy/18429/gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page
/18321/Financial-Aid>  for more information on the application process,
requirements <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18327/Graduate> , and
financial matters. The following table features the Ph.D. programs
presented at SUMS:

 

Ph.D. Programs at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
Schools' Ph.D. Programs

School

Ph.D. Program	 Length of Training	 
School of Medicine	 Anatomical Sciences
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2056/Anatomical-Sciences> 

Biostatistics <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2057/Biostatistics> 

Clinical Biochemistry
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2059/Medical-Biochemistry> 

Medical Bacteriology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2058/Medical-Bacteriology> 

Medical Ethics <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2060/Medical-Ethics> 

Medical Immunology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2061/Medical-Immunology> 

Medical Parasitology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2062/Medical-Parasitology> 

Medical Physiology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2063/Medical-Physiology> 

Pharmacology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2064/Pharmacology> 

Iranian Traditional Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2065/Traditional-Medicine> 

4.5-6 Years
 	 
School of Dentistry	 Dental Public Health (DPH)	 
School of Pharmacy	 Medicinal Chemistry
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2067/Medicinal-Chemistry> 

Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2068/Pharmaceutical-Biotechnology> 

Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2069/Pharmaceutical-Nanotechnology> 

Pharmaceutics <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2070/Pharmaceutics> 

Pharmacognosy <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2071/Pharmacognosy> 

Toxicology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2072/Toxicology> 

Traditional Pharmacy
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2073/Traditional-Pharmacy-> 

School of Nursing	 Nursing

School of Nutrition and Food Sciences	 Nutritional Sciences (Clinical
Nutrition)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2074/Nutritional-Sciences--Clinical-N
utrition-> 

School of Rehabilitation 	 Physical Therapy(Physiotherapy)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2075/Physical-Therapy--PT-> 

School of Management and Medical Informatics	 Health in Emergencies
and Disasters
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2076/Health-in-Emergencies-and-Disast
ers> 

Health Information Management

Health Services Management
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2077/Health-Services-Management> 

School of Advanced Medical Sciences and Technologies 	 Applied Cell
Sciences <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2091/Applied-Cell-Sciences> 

Medical Biotechnology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2078/Medical-Biotechnology> 

Molecular Medicine
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2079/Molecular-Medicine> 

Neurosciences <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2089/Neurosciences> 

Reproductive Biology
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2080/Reproductive-Biology> 

Tissue Engineering
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2097/Tissue-Engineering> 

School of Health 	 Ergonomics
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2093/Ergonomics> 

Environmental Health Engineering
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2092/Environmental-Health> 

Epidemiology <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2081/Epidemiology> 

Occupational Health Engineering
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2082/Occupational-Health-Engineering>
Health Education and Health Promotion
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2094/Health-Education-and-Health-Prom
otion> 

SUMS' Research Centers' Ph.D. Programs

Research Centers	 Ph.D. Program	 Length of Training

Institute for Cancer Research	 Medical Immunology (Research-based)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2083/Cancer-Immunology> 	 4.5-6
Years	 
Education Development Center	 Medical Education (Research-based)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/Program/2084/Medical-Education------> 

Research Center for Health Sciences (RCHS)	 Ergonomics
(Research-based)

Medical Entomology and Vector Control (Research-based)

Health Policy Research Center	 Health Policy (Research-based)

Biostatistics (Research-based)

Center for Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery	 Pharmaceutical
Nanotechnology (Research-based)

 Nanobiology and Nanomedicine Research Center (NNRC)	 Medical
Nanotechnology (Research-based)

Medical Parasitology (Research-based)

Allergy Research Center 	 Medical Immunology (Research-based)

Infertility Research Center	 Medical Immunology (Research-based)

Maternal-Fetal Medicine Research Center	 Clinical Biochemistry
(Research-based)

Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Center 	 Pharmacoeconommics and
Pharmaceutical Management (Research-based)

Medical Nanotechnology (Research-based)

Toxicology (Research-based)

Anesthesiology and Critical Care Research Center	 Social Welfare
and Health (Research-based)

Nephro-Urology Research Center	 Medical Virology (Research-based)

Social Welfare and Health (Research-based)

Physiology (Research-based)

Transplant Research Center (STRC)	 Medical Virology
(Research-based)

Medical Immunology (Research-based)

Molecular Medicine (Research-based)

Hematology Research Center	 Hematology and Transfusion Sciences
(Research-based)

 Neuroscience Research Center (SNRC)	 Neurosciences (Research-based)

Medicinal & Natural Product Chemistry Research Center (MNCRC)
Pharmacology (Research-based)

Pharmacognosy (Research-based)

Clinical Education Research Center (CERC)	 Medical Education
(Research-based)	 
Diagnostic Laboratory Sciences and Technology Research Center
Medical Parasitology (Research-based)

Clinical Biochemistry (Research-based)

Research Center for Traditional Medicine and History of Medicine
Iranian Traditional Medicine (Research-based)	 
Clinical Neurology Research Center	 Neurosciences (Research-based)

Medical Mycology (Research-based)

Autoimmune Diseases Research Center	 Medical Immunology
(Research-based)

The following list provides detailed information on SUMS Ph.D. Programs: