Subject: Contact International Networking and Marketing Team
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18869      Publish Date : Monday, February 27, 2023 Visit : 5427 

Contact International Networking and Marketing Team 

Directorate for International Networking and Marketing 

Directorate for International Networking and Marketing

 

In alignment with SUMS
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18867/About-SUMS>  mission and vision
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18650/Vision--Mission---Core-Values>
and in pursuit of its goal to introduce the University to the
international community, the Directorate for International Networking
and Marketing at the Vice-Chancellery for Global Strategies and
International Affairs (GSIA)
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18789/Vice-Chancellery-for-Global-Strat
egies-and-International-Affairs>  endeavors to internationally
advertise the University, develop more awareness about what SUMS
offers, help the University with generating revenue through
international
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/UniversityStudy/18422/Programs-A-Z> programs
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/UniversityStudy/18422/Programs-A-Z> , and
attract the best international students, researchers, and scholars.
Therefore, in order to tweak SUMS marketing plan, the team at this
directorate focuses on a comprehensive and integrated marketing
strategy that includes a commitment to modern and effective old
communication methods.  

Hence, on a range of marketing matters, its task responsibilities are
to:

*	Discover effective marketing and promotional channels.
*	Build a strong brand for the University.
*	Identify the target audience.
*	Adopt new technologies and use emerging platforms.
*	Create innovative marketing campaigns.
*	Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas,
graphic designs, and promotional materials.
*	Negotiate with ad placement agencies.
*	Make MOUs with international student recruitment agencies and
maintain relationships with current agents
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18401/Official-Agents> .
*	Create goals and objectives to approach prospective students,
education agencies, and international medical education/research
institutions through appropriate marketing channels.
*	Improve communications and build relationships with
international leads.
*	Increase student recruitment and SUMS training provision via a
wide range of international networking and marketing activities.
*	Plan and undertake outbound and inbound marketing activities.
*	Develop marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, banners,
booklets, or social media posts.
*	Manage social media pages and related campaigns.
*	Plan and manage events to promote SUMS and its programs.
*	Monitor the success of competitors.
*	Investigate the performance of its strategies.
*	Analyze the success of the marketing plan.

Contact Details:

Tel.:  (+98 71) 32 12 28 84

Fax: (+98 71) 32 35 69 96

Email: [email-masked]

  _____  

Useful Links:

About SUMS <https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18867/About-SUMS> 

Ranking Report <https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18642/Ranking-Report> 

Why SUMS <https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18308/Why-SUMS> 

SUMS Facts and Figures
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18634/Facts-and-Figures> 

Discovering Shiraz
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz> 

Programs A-Z
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/UniversityStudy/18422/Programs-A-Z> 

Admissions Guidelines
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18318/Admissions-Guidelines> 

Requirement for Recruiting Agents
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18448/Requirement-for-Recruiting-Agents
> 

Recruitment Agents Ethics Policy at SUMS
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18470/Agents-Ethics-Policy> 

Apply for Agentship
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/formadd/18476/Apply-for-Agentship> 

Current Official Agents
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18401/Official-Agents> 

Research at SUMS
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18719/Research-at-SUMS> 

Health-Care System at SUMS
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18752/Health-Care-System-at-SUMS> 

Marketing Materials
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/download/18593/Marketing-Materials>