Subject: Transportation System in Shiraz
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18488      Publish Date : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 Visit : 8939 

Transportation System in Shiraz 

Transportation System in Shiraz 

Transportation System in Shiraz

 

The intra-city public transportation system of Shiraz is a
well-developed infrastructure including numerous buses and taxis as
well as an efficient subway system which covers all 11 boroughs of the
city.

The city also reaches other towns and cities in Iran through a
sustainable inter-city transit system. The railroad, bus, and intercity
taxi services connect Shiraz to all other regions in Iran while through
the quick and dependable airport system both national and international
destinations are reachable. Shahid Dastgheib International Airport
provides several direct and indirect flights to worldwide destinations
including the United Arab Emirates, India, Iraq, Turkey, etc. on a
daily basis.