Subject: Dr. Maziar Shafighi
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18605      Publish Date : Saturday, September 7, 2019 Visit :
3539 

Dr. Maziar Shafighi 

Dr. Maziar Shafighi 

 

	 PD Dr. Maziar Shafighi

Professor of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery

Meduno Clinic, Bern, Switzerland

Hirslanden Hospital, Bern, Switzerland

Regional Hospital Emmental, Switzerland

Email: [email-masked]

Phone: +41-313909999

Address: Mettlengässli 4, 3074 Muri bei Bern, Switzerlnad

Download CV 
Biography

 Prof.  Shafighi studied medicine at the University of Zurich. He
completed his residency in Plastic Surgery at the University Hospital
Inselspital Bern and his fellowships at internationally renowned
clinics in England and received the Swiss and European Board of
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. Afterwards, he worked
for many years as a lecturer in Plastic Surgery at the Royal College of
Surgeons in London and as a senior plastic surgeon and Deputy Chief at
University Clinic for Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic and Hand
Surgery at the Inselspital, Bern.  As the same time he led scientist
many research projects as a senior researcher in Bern University.
Since 2015 Prof. Shafighi works as aesthetic and reconstructive plastic
surgeon in various clinics in Zurich (Limmatklinik), in Regional
Hospital Emmental, in the Hirslanden Hospital Bern and MedUno Clinic in
Muri near Bern

Research Priorities

Angiogenesis and microvascular research

Number and the duration of previous visits to SUMS

Three times, each time 1 week