Subject: Digital Libraries
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18626      Publish Date : Sunday, December 15, 2019 Visit :
12793 

Digital Libraries 

Digital Library 

SUMS Digital Library

When it comes to digital archives, Shiraz University of Medical
Sciences (SUMS) has been continuously endeavoring to afford its
community a comprehensive online library for medical sciences and
allied fields of study, which is a complementary resource to the
services rendered by SUMS physical libraries. SUMS faculty, staff,
students, and every individual who is cooperating with SUMS on research
projects can have free access to a vast range of scholarly national and
international literature and multimedia resources, including EBMs,
databases, e-journals, articles, e-Books, multimedia, et cetera. The
library even offers a digital reference service where anyone can “Ask a
Librarian” by providing an email for reply. For more information, visit
SUMS Digital Library <https://diglib.sums.ac.ir/> . 

Vision:

SUMS e-library is created to promote the knowledge of its scholarly
community; therefore, the library makes policies to make sure it offers
inclusive services and supplies the users invaluable and quality
international scientific digital resources which strengthen and develop
research and educational activities at SUMS.

Mission:

SUMS e-library is an integral part of research and education at the
University. Its mission is to support the university community by
connecting them with scholarly literature, ideas, and information. The
library makes persistent efforts to develop its digital collections,
facilitate access to information resources, and hold online workshops.
Easy and uniform access to current high-quality and valid scientific
and medical resources for the users shall be observed.

Goals:

The following goals are persued to implement the library’s mission:

*	Developing the process of quick and uniform access to quality,
valid, and recent national and international information resources
*	Developing library services for SUMS community
*	Utilizing novel technology for information organization and
library service delivery
*	Preparing educational guidelines on how to use the library’s
electronic resources

Database	 
 <http://www.embase.com/>
<https://esi.lib.wosg.ir/IndicatorsAction.action?wsid=C1jVCHotqCV2gSC5kQ
x&Init=Yes&SrcApp=IC2LS&SID=H3-VBIZk4lJyZ34CM75sl7FmiPBfA8Go03Y-18x2dVPo
cxxGEJSjp6ZPQtUZbfUAx3Dx3DTh4ulYIraF1KXCiCJJA8AQx3Dx3D-03Ff2gF3hTJGBPDSc
D1wSwx3Dx3D-cLUx2FoETAVeN3rTSMreq46gx3Dx3D>
<https://jcr.lib.wosg.ir/JCRLandingPageAction.action?wsid=C1jVCHotqCV2gS
C5kQx&Init=Yes&SrcApp=IC2LS&SID=H3-VBIZk4lJyZ34CM75sl7FmiPBfA8Go03Y-18x2
dVPocxxGEJSjp6ZPQtUZbfUAx3Dx3DTh4ulYIraF1KXCiCJJA8AQx3Dx3D-03Ff2gF3hTJGB
PDScD1wSwx3Dx3D-cLUx2FoETAVeN3rTSMreq46gx3Dx3D>
<https://www.reaxys.com/> 	 
 <http://www.scopus.com/> 	  <https://www.scimagojr.com/>
<http://ulrichsweb.serialssolutions.com/>
<https://www.lib.utdo.ir/contents/search> 	 
 
<http://apps.lib.wosg.ir/WOS_GeneralSearch_input.do?product=WOS&search_m
ode=GeneralSearch&SID=C1jVCHotqCV2gSC5kQx&preferencesSaved=>
<http://rsf.research.ac.ir/> 	  	  	 

 E-Journal

 <http://www.bmj.com/> 	  <https://www.clinicalkey.com/>
<https://www.nejm.org/> 	  <https://ovidsp.ovid.com/autologin>
<https://search.proquest.com/index>
<http://www.sciencedirect.com/> 	  <https://www.scimagojr.com/>
<https://link.springer.com/> 	 
 <http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/> 	  	  	  	 

E-Book

 <https://www.clinicalkey.com/>
<https://ovidsp.ovid.com/autologin>
<http://www.sciencedirect.com/> 	  <https://link.springer.com/>
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/> 	  	  	  	 

EBM

 <https://www.clinicalkey.com/>
<http://www.thecochranelibrary.com/>
<https://www.lib.utdo.ir/contents/search> 	  	 

Multimedia

<http://www.anatomy.tv/new_home.aspx?startapp=&startres=&startstudyguide
=&S=&ReturnUrl=&lpuserid=&> 	  <https://www.clinicalkey.com/>
<https://www.jove.com/> 	  <https://ovidsp.ovid.com/autologin>
Dissertation

 <https://search.proquest.com/index> 	  <https://irandoc.ac.ir/>
<http://thesis.research.ac.ir/faces/home.jspx> 	  	 

 Reference Manager Software

 <http://endnote.com/> 	  <https://www.mendeley.com/>
<https://www.zotero.org/> 	  	 

 Scientific Social Networks

 <https://scholar.google.com/citations>
<http://www.researcherid.com/> 	  <https://www.researchgate.net/>
<https://orcid.org/> 	 

Farsi paper

 <http://www.civilica.com/>
<http://www.isc.gov.ir/Default.aspx?lan=fa>
<http://www.noormags.ir/> 	  <http://www.magiran.com/> 	 
 <http://www.sid.ir/> 	  	  	  	 

 Free resource

 <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/> 	  <http://doaj.org/>
<https://scholar.google.com/> 	  <http://www.noormags.ir/> 	 
 <https://irandoc.ac.ir/> 	  <http://www.sid.ir/>
<https://www.tripdatabase.com/> 	  	 
  _____  

Useful Links: 

SUMS Traditional Libraries
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18625/Traditional-Libraries> 

Research at SUMS
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18719/Research-at-SUMS> 

SUMS Research Centers and Institutes
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18439/SUMS-Research-Centers> 

SUMS Research Equipment
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18654/Research-Equipment> 

SUMS Journals at a Glance
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18653/SUMS-Journals-at-a-Glance>