Subject: Journals at a Glance
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18653      Publish Date : Wednesday, February 26, 2020 Visit :
22745 

Journals at a Glance 

Journals at a Glance 

SUMS Journals at a Glance

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is home to 25 academic journals
approved by SUMS Publication Council. Among these, 23 journals publish
their content in English and 2 in Persian. Presently, 22 journals are
actively engaged in publishing scholarly materials. The indexing status
of these publications is as follows:

*	7 titles are indexed in Web of Science (ISI)
*	16 titles are indexed in Scopus
*	3 titles are indexed in Medline
*	7 titles are indexed by PMC
*	11 titles are indexed in Embase
*	22 titles are indexed in EBSCO
*	6 titles are indexed in Chemical Abstracts
*	22 titles are indexed in ISC

SUMS English Journals

Title: Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences (IJMS)

Website: http://ijms.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://ijms.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32339331    +98 7132122381     +98 7132122382
Fax: +98 71 32279781
E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto: [email-masked]> ,
[email-masked]

 Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences (IJMS)

  _____  

Title: Journal of Dentistry (JDENT)

Website: http://dentjods.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://dentjods.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 36280458
Fax: +98 71 36280458
E-mail: [email-masked]

Journal of Dentistry (JDENT)

  _____  

Title: Shiraz E Medical Journal (SEMJ)

Website:
https://brieflands.com/journals/shiraz-e-medical-journal/index.html
Archive Link:
https://brieflands.com/journals/shiraz-e-medical-journal/archive.html
Tel.: +98 71 32122736
Fax: +98 71 32309615
E-mail: [email-masked]

Shiraz E Medical Journal (SEMJ)

  _____  

Title: Iranian Journal of Immunology (IJI)                    

Website: http://iji.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://iji.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32303687
Fax: +98 71 32304952
E-mail: [email-masked]

Iranian Journal of Immunology (IJI) 

  _____  

Title: International Cardiovascular Research Journal (ICRJ)

Website:
https://brieflands.com/journals/international-cardiovascular-research-jo
urnal
Archive
Link:https://brieflands.com/journals/international-cardiovascular-resear
ch-journal/archive.html 

Tel.: +98 71 32342248
Fax: +98 71 32342248
E-mail: [email-masked]

International Cardiovascular Research Journal (ICRJ)

  _____  

Title: Middle East Journal of Cancer (MEJC)

Website: http://mejc.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://mejc.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32303715
Fax: +98 71 32303715
E-mail: [email-masked]

Middle East Journal of Cancer (MEJC)

  _____  

Title: International Journal of Organ Transplantation Medicine (IJOTM)

Website: http://www.ijotm.com/ojs/index.php/IJOTM
Archive Link: http://www.ijotm.com/ojs/index.php/IJOTM/issue/archive
Tel.: +98 71 36419400
Fax: +98 71 36419400
E-mail: [email-masked]

 International Journal of Organ Transplantation Medicine (IJOTM)

  _____  

Title: Interdisciplinary Journal of Virtual Learning in Medical
Sciences (IJVLMS)

Website: http://ijvlms.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://ijvlms.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32351256 (2023)
Fax: +98 71 32303061
E-mail: [email-masked]

 Interdisciplinary Journal of Virtual Learning in Medical Sciences
(IJVLMS)

  _____  

Title: Journal of Research on History of Medicine (RHM)

Website: http://rhm.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://rhm.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32304279
Fax: +98 71 32304279
E-mail: [email-masked]

 Journal of Research on History of Medicine (RHM)

  _____  

Title: Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering (JBPE)

Website: http://jbpe.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://jbpe.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32308113 
Fax: +98 71 32349332 (3086)
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering (JBPE)

  _____  

Title: Journal of Advances in Medical Education and Professionalism
(JAMP)

Website: http://jamp.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://jamp.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32349338 (2315)
Fax: +98 71 32333064
E-mail: [email-masked]

Journal of Advances in Medical Education and Professionalism (JAMP)

  _____  

Title: Bulletin of Emergency and Trauma (BEAT)

Website: http://beat.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://beat.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 36360697
Fax: +98 71 36254206
E-mail: [email-masked]

 Bulletin of Emergency and Trauma (BEAT)

  _____  

Title: International Journal of Community Based Nursing and Midwifery
(IJCBNM)

Website: http://ijcbnm.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://ijcbnm.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 36474287
Fax: +98 71 36474287
E-mail: [email-masked]  International Journal of Community Based
Nursing and Midwifery (IJCBNM)

  _____  

Title: Iranian Journal of Colorectal Research

Website: http://colorectalresearch.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://colorectalresearch.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32306972
Fax: +98 71 32306972
E-mail: [email-masked]

  _____  

Title: Journal of Health Sciences and Surveillance System (JHSSS)

Website: http://jhsss.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://jhsss.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 327251001-4(411)
Fax: +98 71 32122432
E-mail: [email-masked]

Journal of Health Sciences and Surveillance System (JHSSS)

  _____  

Title: Journal of Health Management and Information Science (JHMIS)

Website: http://jhmi.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://jhmi.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32340783
Fax: +98 71 32340783
E-mail: [email-masked]

  _____  

Title: Journal of Rehabilitation Sciences and Research (JRSR)

Website: http://jrsr.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://jrsr.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 36271551
Fax: +98 71 36272495
E-mail: [email-masked]

 Journal of Rehabilitation Sciences and Research (JRSR)

  _____  

Title: Women’s Health Bulletin (WHB)

Website: http://womenshealthbulletin.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link:
http://womenshealthbulletin.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32309615
Fax: +98 71 32309615
E-mail: [email-masked]

Women’s Health Bulletin (WHB)

  _____  

Title: International Journal of School Health (IJSH)
Website: http://intjsh.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://intjsh.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue

Tel.: +98 71 32309615
Fax: +98 71 32309615
E-mail: [email-masked]

 International Journal of School Health (IJSH)

  _____  

Title: Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences (TiPS)

Website: http://tips.sums.ac.ir/
Archive Link: http://tips.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32424128(297)
Fax: +98 71 32424256
E-mail: [email-masked]

 Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences (TiPS)

  _____  

Title: Journal of Advanced Medical Sciences and Applied Technologies
(JAMSAT)

Website: http://jamsat.sums.ac.ir <http://jamsat.sums.ac.ir/> 
Archive Link: http://jamsat.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 32317523
Fax: +98 71 32318042
E-mail: [email-masked]

Journal of Advanced Medical Sciences and Applied Technologies (JAMSAT)

  _____  

Title: International Journal of Nutrition Sciences (IJNS)
Website: http://ijns.sums.ac.ir/ 
Archive Link: http://ijns.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue
Tel.: +98 71 37250054
Fax: +98 71 37257288
E-mail: : [email-masked]

 International Journal of Nutrition Sciences (IJNS)

 

Persian Journals

  _____  

Persian Title: “مجله علوم پزشكی صدرا”

English Title: Sadra Medical Sciences Journal

Website: http://smsj.sums.ac.ir/

Archive Link: http://smsj.sums.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue

Tel.: +98 71 32122970

Fax: +98 71 32122970

E-mail: http://[email-masked]/

???? ???? ????? ????

  _____  

Useful Links: 

Research at SUMS
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18719/Research-at-SUMS> 

SUMS Research Centers and Institutes
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18439/SUMS-Research-Centers> 

SUMS Research Equipment
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18654/Research-Equipment> 

SUMS Digital Libraries
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18626/Digital-Libraries> 

SUMS Traditional Libraries
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18625/Traditional-Libraries>