Subject: Hazrate Zeinab Hospital
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18747      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Visit : 11135 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital 

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital

About

Hazrate Zeinab Hospital commenced offering services to women in
southern Iran as an obstetric center in 1974. The Hospital was built on
a total land area of around 14000 square meters of which 6500 square
meters were endowed by Mr. Soozandeh, a benefactor from Shiraz. The
Center became a teaching hospital affiliated to Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences (SUMS) in maternity, gynecology, and pediatric
services in 1986. In 1991, the first IVF center of excellence was
established at the Hospital. Thus, many areas of infertility and
reproductive research and treatment services became available at the
Hospital. The Hospital also encompasses the largest NICU in southern
Iran which makes it distinguished for its pediatric health services.

Hospital Type

Specialty Teaching Hospital (obstetrics and gynecology)

Hospital Ranking and Rating Score

Rating: A

Honors

*	Obtaining ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
*	Receiving the title of “Excellence” according to Hospital
Performance Evaluation in 2014
*	Achieving an appreciation certificate for promoting patient
safety in 2015
*	Achieving the highest rank for organizational change in 2013
*	Receiving an appreciation certificate in recognition of
providing quality services in 2013
*	Achieving accreditation as a Baby-Friendly Hospital
*	Obtaining the highest position in promoting natural childbirth
*	Receiving the Silver Trophy from SUMS Directorate of
Organization Development and Office Evolution in 2011
*	Receiving the MCMC Trophy
*	Receiving the badge of Shafi

Specialty and Subspecialty Wards

*	Post Cesarean Care
*	Pregnancy Care
*	General and Women’s Surgery
*	General Internal Medicine
*	Obstetrics
*	Infertility
*	Adult ICU
*	Infection Control
*	Human Breast Milk Bank
*	4 NICUs
*	ER
*	Recovery
*	Operating Room

Paraclinical Services

*	Radiology
*	Laboratory
*	Pathology
*	Drugstore

Statistics

*	Number of Approved Beds: 162
*	Number of Active Beds: 173

Hospital Contact Details

Hospital CEO: Dr. Fatemeh Sadat Najib

Tel.: (+98 71) 37 26 68 11

Fax: (+98 71) 37 26 52 52

E-mail: [email-masked]

Address: Defaé Moghadas Intersection, Hazrate Zeinab Hospital, Shiraz,
Iran, 7153813311

For more information please visit Hazrate Zeinab Hospital official
website <https://zeinabhp.sums.ac.ir/> 	 

  _____  

Useful Links:

Nemazee Hospital (KA Namazi Hospital)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18720/Nemazee-Hospital> 

Shahid Faghihi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18710/Shahid-Faghihi-Hospital--AKA-Sa-ad
i-Hospital-> 

Amir Oncology Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18725/Amir-Oncology-Hospital> 

Shahid Chamran Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18728/Shahid-Chamran-Hospital> 

Emtiyaz Hospital and Shahid Rajaee Surgery Emergency Center
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18727/Emtiyaz-Hospital-and-Shahid-Rajaee
-Surgery-Emergency-Center> 

Khalili Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18735/Khalili-Hospital> 

Hazrate Ali-Asghar Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18736/Hazrate-Ali-Asghar-Hospital> 

Shahid Dasgheib Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18740/Shahid-Dasgheib-Hospital> 

Amir-Al-Moemenin Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18749/Amir-Al-Moemenin-Hospital> 

Hafez Hospital <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18737/Hafez-Hospital> 

Al-Zahra and Shahid Hejazi Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18729/Al-Zahra-and-Shahid-Hejazi-Hospita
l> 

Shooshtari Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital> 

Ibn-e-Sina Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18738/Ibn-e-Sina-Hospital> 

Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-Ho
spital> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>