Subject: Join the International Covid-19 Webinar, “The Clinical Diagnosis of Covid-19: Sharing Iran and Spain’s Experiences”, on July 16, 2020 at no Cost
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-102      Publish Date : Sunday, July 12, 2020 Visit : 3577 

NEWS | Join the International Covid-19 Webinar, “The Clinical Diagnosis
of Covid-19: Sharing Iran and Spa... 

Join the International Covid-19 Webinar, “The Clinical Diagnosis of
Covid-19: Sharing Iran and Spain’s Experiences”, on July 16, 2020 at no
Cost 
Join the International Covid-19 Webinar, “The Clinical Diagnosis of
Covid-19: Sharing Iran and Spain’s Experiences”, on July 16, 2020 at no
Cost 

Join the International Covid-19 Webinar,

 “The Clinical Diagnosis of Covid-19: Sharing Iran and Spain’s
Experiences”, on July 16, 2020 at no Cost

Free for ALL	 

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is about to hold a joint
international webinar in cooperation with Spain. SUMS medical
specialists and those from Spain are going to discuss and cascade their
experience on “The Clinical Diagnosis of Covid-19”. The Webinar will be
held on July 16, 2020 starting from 12:30 p.m. according to Tehran Time
(10:00 a.m. Central European Time).

Furthermore, it is free of charge to participate in this webinar. Those
interested in the subject are invited to join the online event as a
guest through this link <http://webinar.sums.ac.ir/international> .

 

To download webinar poster click here.

To download how to install and use Adobe Connect Software/APP click
here.