Subject: SUMS to Hold an International Webinar on “COVID-19 Vaccines for Children” November 6, 2021 15:00 (Iran Standard Time)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-138      Publish Date : Monday, November 1, 2021 Visit :
2234 

NEWS | SUMS to Hold an International Webinar on “COVID-19 Vaccines for
Children” November 6, 2021 15:00 (Ir... 

SUMS to Hold an International Webinar on “COVID-19 Vaccines for
Children” November 6, 2021 15:00 (Iran Standard Time) 
SUMS to Hold an International Webinar on “COVID-19 Vaccines for
Children” November 6, 2021 15:00 (Iran Standard Time) 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is going to hold an
international webinar on “Covid-19 Vaccines for Children” in
cooperation with Morgan State University and Katholieke Universiteit
Leuven on November 6, 2021 at 15:00 (Iran Standard Time).

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is going to hold an
international webinar on “Covid-19 Vaccines for Children” in
cooperation with Morgan State University and Katholieke Universiteit
Leuven on November 6, 2021 at 15:00 (Iran Standard Time).

In this webinar, Dr. Farin Kamanger, professor of Epidemiology and
President for Research, Morgan State university, Dr. Mahmoudreza
Pourkarim, Virologist and Senior Researcher, Katholieke Universiteit
Leuven, Dr. Mehrnoosh Doroudchi, SUMS professor of Immunology and Dr.
Gholamreza Pouladfar, SUMS Fellowship of Pediatrics and a Specialist in
Infectious Diseases will expound the importance of COVID-19 vaccines
for children. They will also dedicate time to answer the participants’
questions.

Furthermore, it is free of charge to participate in this event. Those
interested in the subject are invited to join the online event as a
guest user through this link <http://webinar.sums.ac.ir/international>
without pre-registration.

To download the event’s poster, click here. 

To download how to install and use Adobe Connect Software/APP, click
here.