Subject: Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs' New Year Message
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-148      Publish Date : Saturday, January 1, 2022 Visit :
2824 

NEWS | Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs'
New Year Message 

Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs' New
Year Message 
Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs' New
Year Message 

 Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs' New
Year Message

 

Dear SUMS international students and partners:

A very Happy New Year to you and your family!

On this day of January 1st, 2022, another year is over and a brand-new
season of life with new opportunities has just begun. Looking back over
the past year, which was very much similar to the year before due to
the condition caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, clearly we did a lot of
learning together and I am filled with pride in how together our
faculty, staff, students, and partners have advanced our mission of
developing international cooperation and education programs.
Recognizing the value of a world view perspective, we continued with
recruiting new students; last year, over 70 international students had
matriculated as undergraduates at SUMS and had commenced their online
study for fall semester.

Having our objectives in mind, we will incessantly endeavor to elevate
our position in healthcare and medical education in the region and
positively affect lives through providing quality healthcare services
and education as well as meeting the changing needs of our community.
We will leverage our collaboration with partner universities and foster
new international cooperation with world-leading universities in the
new year. All these plans epitomize our desires to earn world fame in
higher education market, research, medical technology, and health
services and to fortify our ability to reach such goals, we sincerely
appreciate your help and inputs.

I am very grateful to you for being by my side and wish you health,
prosperity, and happiness in the new year.    

Regards

Nasrollah Erfani

Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs