Subject: SUMS International Students Impress in National Sports Competition for Non-Iranian Male Medical Students
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-210      Publish Date : Sunday, March 17, 2024 Visit :
1637 

NEWS | SUMS International Students Impress in National Sports
Competition for Non-Iranian Male Medical Stud... 

SUMS International Students Impress in National Sports Competition for
Non-Iranian Male Medical Students 
SUMS International Students Impress in National Sports Competition for
Non-Iranian Male Medical Students 

SUMS International Students Impress in National Sports Competition for
Non-Iranian Male Medical Students

SUMS International Students Impressed in National Sports Competition
for Non-Iranian Male Medical Students

In a remarkable display of talent and dedication, non-Iranian male
students at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) excelled in
the second round of sports competitions for international students from
medical universities across the country.

The event, which took place in Khazarabad, Sari, saw the participation
of 560 competitors from 16 universities, showcasing their skills in
various sports disciplines. SUMS sports team, consisting of 33
international students, demonstrated outstanding performance by
securing top positions in multiple sports categories.

Dr. Seyed Hassan Seradj, the VC for Global Strategies and International
Affairs at the University, commended the students for their
achievements and emphasized the role of sports in fostering friendship
and understanding among nations.

The non-Iranian students from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
claimed the first and third positions in the "Domino" sport, the second
position in "Dodgeball," the second and third positions in "Individual
Air Rifle," and the second and fourth positions in "Swimming."