Subject: Assistant Professor of the University of California, Dr. Ali Mirzazadeh, Appointed SUMS Visiting Professor
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-85      Publish Date : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 Visit :
3435 

NEWS | Assistant Professor of the University of California, Dr. Ali
Mirzazadeh, Appointed SUMS Visiting Pro... 

Assistant Professor of the University of California, Dr. Ali
Mirzazadeh, Appointed SUMS Visiting Professor 
Assistant Professor of the University of California, Dr. Ali
Mirzazadeh, Appointed SUMS Visiting Professor 

Assistant Professor of the University of California, Dr. Ali
Mirzazadeh, Appointed SUMS Visiting Professor

Assistant Professor of the University of California, Dr. Ali
Mirzazadeh, Appointed SUMS Visiting Professor

To keep it current with the international scientific progress, develop
its international relations, and promote it to the international
scientific community, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS)
embraces diversity; hence, sets its belief in collaborating and
cooperating with professionals in the field of medical sciences and
related subject matters from various social, academic, empirical, and
professional backgrounds. Pertaining to this objective, SUMS honors to
host Dr. Ali Mirzazadeh, an assistant professor of Epidemiology and
Biostatistics of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), as
its visiting professor. To highlight the collaboration Dr. Mirzazadeh
has at SUMS and to clearly indicate his priorities, SUMS has dedicated
a webpage to him which is accessible via this link
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18635/Dr--Ali-Mirzazadeh> .  

Dr. Mirzazadeh’s previous collaborations with SUMS include lecturing a
three-day workshop on Scientific Writing and a workshop on
International Collaboration at SUMS School of Medicine.